The owner of the online store www.cevrie.com (hereinafter referred to as the online store) is Cevrie Incorporation (registry code: CS201956825), located at #6 Airforce road zone 4 Brgy. South Signal Village, Taguig, 1630, Philippines
Thank you for choosing to be apart of our community at Cevrie Incorporation (‘’company,’’we’’,’’us’’, or ’’our’’). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right of privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at info(@)cevrie.com
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
Personal information you disclose to us
In Short: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, address, contact information and security data, and payment information.
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when participating in activities in the Sites or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the Sites, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following.
Name and Contact Data. We collect your first and last name, email address, postal address, phone number, and other similar contact data.
Payment Data. We collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases, such as your payment instrument number (such as a credit card number), and the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our payment processor PayMaya and you should review its privacy policies and contact the payment processor directly to respond to your questions.
All personal information that you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
Information automatically collected
In Short: Some information - such as IP address and/or browser and device characteristics - is collected automatically when you visit our Sites.
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the Sites. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about how and when you use our Sites and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our Sites, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
Information collected from other sources
In Short: We may collect limited data from public databases, marketing partners, and other outside sources.
We may obtain information about you from other sources, such as public databases, joint marketing partners, as well as from other third parties. Examples of the information we receive from other sources include: social media profile information; marketing leads and search results and links, including paid listings (such as sponsored links).
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, the fulfilment of our contract with you, compliance with your legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use personal information collected via our Sites for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interest ( ‘’Business Purposes’’), in order to enter into of perform a contract with you (‘’Contractual’’), with your consent (‘’Consent’’), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (‘’Legal Reasons’’). We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third party marketing partners may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time ( see the ‘’WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHT’’ below).
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchange made through the Sites.
- Deliver targeted advertising to you. We may use your information to develop and display content and advertising (and work with third parties who do so) tailored to your interest
- To protect our Sites. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Sites, products, services, marketing and your experience.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to protect your rights, or to fulfil business obligations.
We may process or share data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us specific consent to use your personal information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your data when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business to fulfil the terms of our contract.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfil the terms of our contract
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental request, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to met national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
- Vendors, Consultants and Other Thrid-Party Service Providers. We may share your data with third party vendors, service providers, contractors or agents who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to do that work. Examples include: payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on the Sites, which will enable them to collect data about how you interact with the Sites over time. This information may be used to, among other things, analyse and track data, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. Unless described in this Policy, we do not share, sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Business transfers: We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- Business Partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
4. WHO WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH?
In Short: We only share information with the following third parties.
We only share and disclose your information with the following third parties. We have categorised each party so that you may be easily understand the purpose of our data collection and processing practices. If we have processed your data based on your consent and you wish to revoke your consent, please contact us.
- Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Lead Generation
* Invoice and Billing
PayPal and PayMaya
- Website Hosting
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will wither delete it or anonymise it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organisational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organisational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Sites is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 13 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 13 years of age. By using the Sites, you represent that you are at least 13 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Sites. If we learn that personal information from users less than 18 years f age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: In some regions, such as European Economic Area, you have rights that allow you greater access to and control over your personal information.
In some regions like the European Economic Area, you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, to request rectification or erasure, to restrict the processing of your personal information, and if applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the CONTACT details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
Cookies and similar technologies: Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject, this could affect certain features or services of our Sites. To opt-out of interest-based advertising by advertisers on our Sites visit. www.aboutads.info/choices
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
In Short: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to:
#6 Airforce road zone 4 Brgy
South Signal Village
Taguig, 1630, Philippines
PERSONAL DATA USAGE
ALL PERSONAL DATA THAT IS COLLECTED IS TREATED WITH THE STRICTEST CONFIDENTIALITY BY CEVRIE INCORPORATION. THE SITE CEVRIE.COM USES THE STATISTICAL TOOL GOOGLE ANALYTICS, WHICH RECORDS THE STATISTICS OF THE SITE. NO PERSONAL DATA WILL THEREFORE BE RECORDED AS PART OF THE STATISTICAL DATA POLICY.
WHEN PURCHASING OR ATTEMPTING TO PURCHASE ON OUR PAGE YOU AGREE TO GIVE CERTAIN INFORMATION TO US SUCH AS YOUR NAME, BILLING ADDRESS, SHIPPING ADDRESS, PAYMENT INFORMATION, PHONE NUMBER, EMAIL ADDRESS.
ALL INFORMATION WE COLLECT IS ONLY TO MEET OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU AND TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE BEST SERVICE.
THE GENERAL STRUCTURE OF CEVRIE.COM SITE AS WELL AS THE TEXTS, GRAPHICS, IMAGES, SOUNDS AND VIDEOS COMPOSING IT ARE THE PROPERTY OF I AM ME OÜ OR ITS PARTNERS. ANY REPRESENTATION AND / OR REPRODUCTION AND / OR PARTIAL OR TOTAL EXPLOITATION OF THIS SITE, WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN AUTHORIZATION OF I AM ME OÜ OR ITS PARTNERS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
CEVRIE IS THE TRADEMARK OF I AM ME OÜ. ANY REPRESENTATION AND / OR REPRODUCTION AND / OR PARTIAL OR TOTAL EXPLOITATION OF THESE MARKS, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, IS TOTALLY PROHIBITED.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE SERVICE AND PRICES
PRICES ON OUR PRODUCT CAN CHANGE WITHOUT A NOTICE.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MODIFY OR DISCONTINUE THE SERVICE (OR ANY PART OR CONTENT THEREOF) WITHOUT A NOTICE AT ANY TIME.
WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY MODIFICATION, PRICE CHANGE, SUSPENSION OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE SERVICE.